So what you will need is:
-12 Bagels (I usually use 100% whole wheat, but any savory ones will work that you have around your house)
-1 12 oz. jar of pizza sauce (if I have homemade I use that, but if not any good marinara sauce works)
-1-2lbs of mozzarella cheese (shredded)
-1-2 lb of turkey pepperoni (or what ever kind you like best)
-1/2 yellow onion (sliced)
-1 whole bell pepper (sliced)
-1/2 can of sliced olives
Directions:
1.Preheat the oven to 300 degrees
2.Take out the bagels out, slice them in half, and line a large cookie sheet with them (cut side up)
3.Take the pizza sauce and spread about 1-2 tbsp on each half
4.Next you will need to take the cheese and sprinkle some on each half
5.Arrange the pepperoni on each bagel half so that it doesn’t slide off
6.Arrange the rest of the ingredients all over the bagel half’s
7.Put the cookie sheet in to the oven and let them bake for 10-18 min (if you want to freeze some for later wrap them individually and freeze, they will keep in the freezer for 6 months)
8.Pull the tray out and enjoy
P.S. you could also microwave them
And toaster oven them
Here is a pic of the ones I made last night.. we made the Pepperoni Pizza bagels
No comments:
Post a Comment